Luxury property development firm, Aboda Living has unveiled its – soon to be – latest creation on North Road in Hale
Bespoke architectural design company, Aboda Living, has put its most recent property on the market after completing the demolition stage of the project at North Road in Hale.
The company which was set up in 2006 by husband and wife, Mark and Lisa Oakes, alongside their business partner Paul Barrow after Paul’s company, Paragon Construction Group, was given the job of building their very own dream home in Cheshire.
The family home went on to receive several awards including a prestigious regional RIBA. Architect Justin Risley completes the team to provide in-house architect services exclusively for ABODA Living.
AND now after years of experience creating luxury homes, the trio – along with their team – have unveiled the North Road home, which has already won two awards as a concept namely Northern Design Awards (Architectural Design Concept) and Manchester Architects (One Off Housing – Unbuilt).
Mark said: “We bought the plot about 12 months ago now, and started to develop the design and the reason why we bought the plot is that it’s very private, very secluded which are part of the requirements of our clientele.
“What we have demonstrated over a long period of time now, and certainly with our last project at Carrwood, is that what we put as CGI is what we build.”
The house is due to be completed in 2017 and has an estimated asking price of around £5m.
- The Mourinho effect: Estate agents excited as Jose...
- Luxury property development firm, Aboda Living has unveiled...
- ABODA Living shortlisted for RIBA award
- £3.25m unique Hale Barns home is architectural masterpiece
- This is ABODA Living in Cheshire Luxury
- The humble ABODA – Cheshire Magazine feature
- ABODA Living win two Northern Design Awards
- ABODA Living shortlisted for 2 Northern Design Awards
- Bringing a taste of LA to Cheshire
- ABODA Living wins approval for £2m Cheshire home