ABODA Living wins approval for £2m Cheshire home
Cheshire-based Aboda Living has gained planning permission for this new five-bed home that will replace a 1980s house on a backland plot in Hale Barns. The 600m² scheme will sit behind a contemporary ‘English garden wall’ which will act as a barrier from the entrance to the garden. Designed around the entrance hall, the L-shaped house will edge the south-facing garden, and create an ‘inside/outside connection’
The £1.6m design includes two feature walls; a hand-made brick wall which runs along the kitchen and family area, and a timber wall running to the rear of the living space. Earlier this year, the scheme, in North Road, won the One-off House/unbuilt category at the relaunched Manchester Architects Awards. Work will start at site next month.
High-end residential developers and architects Aboda Living, was founded by husband and wife team Mark and Lisa Oakes in 2006. The company was recently bolstered by the arrival of former stephenson:ISA architect partner Justin Risley.
- The Mourinho effect: Estate agents excited as Jose...
- Luxury property development firm, Aboda Living has unveiled...
- ABODA Living shortlisted for RIBA award
- £3.25m unique Hale Barns home is architectural masterpiece
- This is ABODA Living in Cheshire Luxury
- The humble ABODA – Cheshire Magazine feature
- ABODA Living win two Northern Design Awards
- ABODA Living shortlisted for 2 Northern Design Awards
- Bringing a taste of LA to Cheshire
- ABODA Living wins approval for £2m Cheshire home