ABODA Living win two Northern Design Awards
Hale-based ABODA Living has scooped two Northern Design Awards. The contemporary residential development company won best Luxury New Build for its residence Carrwood in Hale Barns and best Architectural Design Concept for its design of a new house on North Road, Hale. The recently completed residence on Carrwood features five en-suite bedrooms, a bespoke kitchen and luxury open plan living. It is on the market for £3.25m with local agents Gascoigne Halman.
ABODA Living’s North Road scheme, currently in the final design stages, hit the spot with the Northern Design Award judges with its impressive designs, adding to the award won earlier this year at the Manchester Society of Architects. The property will boast a 50 metre private driveway leading to a secluded south facing plot, yet is still only minutes away from the bustling Cheshire village of Hale.
The property’s five en-suite bedrooms and large open plan living areas include an option for a swimming pool and gym, representing the ultimate in luxurious contemporary living. Managing director Mark Oakes said: “As a team we are delighted that we have been recognised again.
“The completed 60 Carrwood and the designs for the forthcoming North Road, truly illustrate what ABODA Living is all about; unique, contemporary, beautiful homes. “We create a seamless flow between inside and outside with our residences, offering the ultimate in contemporary luxury open plan living.”
- The Mourinho effect: Estate agents excited as Jose...
- Luxury property development firm, Aboda Living has unveiled...
- ABODA Living shortlisted for RIBA award
- £3.25m unique Hale Barns home is architectural masterpiece
- This is ABODA Living in Cheshire Luxury
- The humble ABODA – Cheshire Magazine feature
- ABODA Living win two Northern Design Awards
- ABODA Living shortlisted for 2 Northern Design Awards
- Bringing a taste of LA to Cheshire
- ABODA Living wins approval for £2m Cheshire home